After the Kolibri update, all existing content now has an exclamation point and I am not able to publish

I am not able to publish any content after the Kolibri update was implemented and all current topics and files either have a red or yellow exclamation point. The red exclamation point states incomplete and the yellow states resources are incomplete. What needs to be done to correct them?

Hi @jon2v,

Apologies, we have identified the issue here, and are working to rectify it. We are very sure there’s been no data loss, but we are working to correct the mislabelling of items as invalid when they actually are valid!

Will update you as soon as we have finished rectifying the item labelling.

Kind Regards,
Richard

Thank you!

Hi @jon2v ,

We have made some fixes and think that the incorrect ‘incompleteness’ annotation should be fixed. Could you check your channel and see whether it has resolved all the issues you are seeing?

One other thing that we are noticing is that we have flagged content that is actually ‘incomplete’, but historical content may have been missing the required fields. If this is affecting you, we can look at ensuring that this doesn’t disrupt channel publishing for you.

Kind Regards,
Richard

I still see everything with exclamation marks on them. Can you help me determine what resources are required? I was told by the person who actually manages the content that all I needed to do was set the License to Public Domain. I am actually the site tech who is helping with publishing the content and we have a huge project waiting on getting these videos and PDFs published.

Hi @jon2v,

Apologies for the blockers to your work - could you share with me in a direct message on here the name or id of the channel and the name of the email address of one of the editors of the channel? I can take a closer look to see what the blocker is.

Kind Regards,
Richard

Absolutely. I’ve included all three channels below. Some of the topics does not have content therefore causing an issue but it’s the ones with content that I’m concerned about. We need to publish them so I can start downloading the content to over 100 SecureBooks by the end of the month.

Email address: leel@issaquah.wednet.edu

Channel Name: Echo_Glen_Guided_English

Channel Token: nosit-vihos

Channel Name: Echo_Glen_Guided_Math

Channel Token: vinor-ruroh

Channel Name: Echo_Glen_Guided_Studies

Channel Token: rolif-mavih

I appreciate your assistance.

Hi @jon2v,

The channels should be publishable now - noting that in the frontend it may mark the resource as incomplete again if you edit it the details, as license information is missing.

Kind Regards,
Richard

Just following up on this. I am still seeing the same issue even though the license information is there. Could someone please help walk me through what is needed to get the resources to accept the data? I’ve even tried removing the videos and re-adding them to see if that would help but they still show up with the yellow triangle exclamation. This is happening on the following channels:

Channel Name: Echo_Glen_English

Channel Token: nosit-vihos

Channel Name: Echo_Glen_Math

Channel Token: vinor-ruroh

Channel Name: Echo_Glen_Guided_Studies

Channel Token: rolif-mavih

Also, after publishing the data for the Echo_Glen_Guided_Studies channel I am not able to get the updates to transfer to the Rachel server as it is showing no data to transfer for the next version. This is telling me the videos are not being published as expected.

Thanks.

Hello @jon2v,

Apologies one more time. We’ve located another issue related to the problems you’ve reported and are investigating it. Thank you for your patience and reports.

Warm regards,
Michaela

Hi @jon2v,

We’ve made some additional updates that we hope will resolve some of the issues you are seeing here.

We think the issues should be resolved - but it’s possible there may still be some erroneous flagging in the Echo_Glen_English channel at the moment. We’ll keep investigating and update. If any of the issues are resolved, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,
Richard

Thank you so much for resolving the issue. I was able to see all the topics and data with no resource warnings and successfully published the data with existing and newly added content.

1 Like

Hi @jon2v,

Glad to hear that it resolved all of your issues!

Kind Regards,
Richard