Failure to generate user CSV

Hello Support,
Hope all is well with you.

In continued efforts to setup new server for school in Papua, I am having an issue of not being able to generate a user CSV from the server now in service.

In Facility > Data > Import and export users, when I click on Generate user CSV file nothing happens. I have tried with Chrome (Vivaldi) and Firefox with same results.

This is server info

Version: 0.15.11
Python: 3.8.10
Installer: deb kolibri-server - 0.4.0-0ubuntu2
Server: nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)
Database: /home/kolibri/.kolibri/db.sqlite3
Free disk space: 299 GB
Server time: Thu Feb 16 2023 20:39:32 GMT+0900 (Japan Standard Time)
Server timezone: Asia/Jayapura
Device ID: 1a7cfa3ad9fc1886fccc88287c50efd4

The USERS number 305 in quantity

I would like to step back a bit and explain the reason for new server. First, I have an opportunity for the new server to be hand carried to Papua. The existing server has been in service for a number of years with an ever growing database and outdated content.

It was suggested by support after fixing another issue (caused by large database?) that we get a fresh start with new server. Downloading over 200GB of new content in Papua is not an option, so I thought building up new server here, then importing users and other data was best solution.

My hope is to be able export the user list, then import into new server. I also would like to know if there is a way to export other data like classes, lessons and quizzes.

May I first please ask for some assistance to resolve the issue of not being able to generate user CSV.

Thank you,
David