We cannot able to make accessible part for dropdown

We are trying to make accessible part for all dropdown, but we couldn’t able to make that can you guys please help us?

Hi Team, We are still waiting for your response. Can you guys please help me with this query.

Thanks in advance

@Aswin_Lakshmanan Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the late reply.

Are you referring to some issue when trying to navigate the language options by keyboard on Kolibri Studio? Once you have the Language selector in focus, use the arrow keys ‘up’ and ‘down’ on your keyboard to navigate the list of languages. In our testing it is working in Firefox, Chrome and Edge on Windows, and Firefox and Chrome on Linux.

Let us know if this helps, or provide more details about the issue you are encountering.

1 Like

@RadinaMatic
Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the late response
What our exact problem is we can’t able to make accessible (reading the options) the dropdown options, while we accessing that it was saying as blank, if possible can you please try it on any screen reader

Hi team and @RadinaMatic.
Very Good morning, Hope you doing well.
We still waiting for your Response. Can you please help me with this query.

Thanks in Advance.

I have tried creating a cloze test on Kolibri Studio but it is not possible due to the unavailability of a dropdown. Any solution for that?