Kolibri Studio Issues

Good day, Please help us with the below issues we are experiencing with Kolibri Studio please:

Operating System (e.g. Windows, MacOS, Linux): Windows, MacOS, Linux

Browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari): Chrome

Channel (Name of the channel you were working on): School In A Box

Description of problem:
We are having big issues with:

1. Exercises disappearing, a few coming back thankfully but mostly not.
  2. The order of files completely changing when logging back in.
  3. Copyright and details not saving.
  4. Very long delays in uploading even small PDF files.
  5. Error sign showing that the details are incomplete even though everything has been filled out.

I have asked content writers to:

• Check their trash to see if files have moved there by mistake. It never has.
  • Make sure that the saving wheel has completed before they press finish. This has not helped.
    Looking forward hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Hi @Bryan_Fisher,

Can you open the Javascript console and share any errors that appear there when attempting to save changes?

Kind Regards,
Richard

Hi @richard, Thanks so much for your reply. I am currently waiting on the content writers on the response from you. I will send you requested information as soon as I receive it.

Kind regards,
Bryan

Hi @richard,
Please see the video of what I have received from our content Manager, I’m still waiting on the specific output as you have requested, but this is what has been sent to me:

Thanks @Bryan_Fisher - unfortunately, while they opened the development tools, they had the Element tab and not the Javascript console open, so it did not tell me a huge amount. However, the video did describe the issue in more detail.

It seemed like every time they tried to delete a question, the question just got moved down a row, is that correct?

Hi @richard, yes that is correct.

@richard do you have any update from your side?

Hi @richard I have asked them to send information with the Console tab open, I will receive it after today. Can you please see these various issues in Kolibri Studio and maybe it can give you an indication of what might be wrong:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cSvBYj8yNndLIXsH7Obt5v6ab1K47Set?usp=sharing

Hi @Bryan_Fisher,

Apologies, no updates from our side as yet - last week was the Thanksgiving holiday in the US, so we have been out of office for a few days. I’ll be sure to follow up here this week.

Kind Regards,
Richard

No problem @richard, thanks for letting me know. I look forward to your response. The zipped folder contains the console error videos.

Kind regards,
Bryan

@richard Hope you had a start of the new year! All the best for the New Year! Do you have any updates on the above thread? Have you managed to have a look at the attached files?

Looking forward to hear from you.

The main purpose of Kolibri Studio is to allow you to build learning packages called channels according to your needs. You can build channels by uploading your own learning resources (exercises, videos, audio or document files), or by importing them from publicly available channels.

Hello there,

I am creating a channel using exercises from the CK-12 and Khan Acamedy (English - US curriculum) public channels and I have been running into the same issues described above. I am wondering if there have been any updates with these issues.

Operating System (e.g. Windows, MacOS, Linux):
Windows
Browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari):
Chrome
Channel (Name of the channel you were working on):
EwB Revision :slight_smile:
Description of problem:

Resources disappearing after being imported from the public channels.
Deleted resources and exercise questions reappearing after being deleted.
The order of topics changing while navigating through other topics.

Also, yesterday, I tried publishing the channel (48 exercises containing one question each) and it is still at 0%. I am unable to cancel as described in this post:

Thank you for your support!