Skipping an exercise

Many of the exercises in Kolibri/Khan Academy English are broken. Is there a way for me to make an exercise completed?

Please share a description of the problem you’re seeing and the steps that we can follow to reproduce it.

Channels> Khan Academy (English) > Math > 2nd grade > Measurement and data > Picture graphs

This exercise is broken when you input an answer it will say “Please enter an answer above”. Is there a way for me to make an exercise completed? Like a Java Script code or maybe an admin command?

Channels> Khan Academy (English) > Math > 2nd grade > Measurement and data > Picture graphs

This exercise is broken when you input an answer it will say “Please enter an answer above”. Is there a way for me to make an exercise completed? Like a Java Script code or maybe an admin command?

More info:
I completed all the exercises and watched all the videos in “Early Math” folder which is in Khan Academy English channel. The problem is there’s 1 exercise which I cannot complete which seems to be broken. That exercise marks the “Early Math” folder as being uncompleted and it’s bothering me a lot. Is there a way for me to make it completed/done/marked as completed using maybe a Java Script or an Admin command or privilege. Anything?