[RESOLVED] My Channels never loads

If you have a specific technical inquiry, construct your post with the following:

Summary

Good day, i tried logging into my kolibri studio account today but it does not load up the channels. It only buffers on the channels tab, i’m able to access settings tab but just not the channels tab. I tried on Google Chrome as well as on Firefox

Technical details

Hi @William,

Kolibri Studio was experiencing exceptionally high usage demand around the time of your post. If this happens again, please wait a few minutes and then try again. Repeated attempts in a short amount of time may only aggravate situation.

Thank you for using Kolibri Studio and my apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Blaine

@blaine does this mean the issue was attended to? and I tried logging in this morning and the situation is still the same, do you maybe have an idea of how long I should wait before trying again?

Hi @William,

Thank you for following up. I see error reports that indicate you’re still encountering this issue. We will look into it and follow up when we have more information.

Regards,
Blaine

1 Like

Hi @William,

Some recent fixes addressing the order of channels in the ‘My Channels’ view caused longer query times, leading to request timeouts, as shown in your screenshot with the 502 error. We’ve prepared a patch release to revert the fixes, which should help.

Thank you for your patience,
Blaine

Hi @William,

The patch release has been deployed. Please try accessing your ‘My Channels’ page again and let us know if the issue is resolved for you.

Regards,
Blaine

Good day @blaine

The issue is still unresolved, I have attached a screenshot of what the inspect console looks like below

Hi @William,

Sorry to hear this issue is persisting. Could you measure how long it takes (in seconds) from the point you open the page, to the point when you see that error in the console? That will help identify where things are breaking down.

Hi @William,

We have continued to investigate this issue on our end, and I have some good news! We’ve found an issue and have made further modifications to resolve it and improve the performance of the ‘My Channels’ view. Those improvements are now live on Kolibri Studio.

Please note: The LE team is out of the office on Thursday, November 24 for the US Thanksgiving holiday as well as on Friday, November 25 for Native American Heritage Day. We will return to work on Monday, November 28 and I look forward to being in touch with you then.

Regards,
Blaine

Good day @blaine

Thank you very much, the platform is working again. Enjoy Thanksgiving