A note from Learning Equality on Kolibri Studio task performance

Dear Kolibri community,

We are excited to see the growth in the userbase for Kolibri Studio over this past year, along with the opportunities it has created for addressing a wide variety of curricular needs. We look forward to seeing what 2022 brings in your work with Studio.

As usage of Kolibri Studio has grown, we have been working in parallel to ensure a smooth user experience. There are a few tasks on Studio that we are continuing to work towards optimizing, and for which you may experience slower loading times or periodic stalling. These tasks where you might experience some lagging may include:

• Channel publishing
  • Moving or copying resources
  • Importing resources from an existing channel

If you experience a stalling or timeout of the page during these tasks, please refresh the page to proceed. If your problem persists and you are unable to complete a task in progress, please let us know. We appreciate your continued feedback and will continue to address other queries related to Kolibri Studio here on the forum.

Hello, I am having difficulties to be able to publish content from Kolibri studio, it stayed publishing at 0%, I have been there for more than an hour and even if I log out, I connect to another network, it is still the same.
Captura de pantalla 2022-03-11 110112

@Billy We have restarted the stalled publishing processes on Studio. Could you confirm that you can publish now, and continue editing your channel? Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I was able to publish content again.

Hello, again I am having difficulties to be able to publish content from Kolibri studio, it stayed publishing at 0%, I have been there for more than an hour and even if I log out, I connect to another network, it is still the same.