Kolibri developer setup on windows

yarn run v1.9.4
$ npm-run-all --parallel django-devserver watch

kolibri@0.0.1 django-devserver C:\Users\Camara\kolibri
kolibri --debug manage runserver --settings=kolibri.deployment.default.settings.dev “0.0.0.0:8000”

kolibri@0.0.1 watch C:\Users\Camara\kolibri
node ./frontend_build/src/webpackdevserver.js

Performing system checks…

System check identified no issues (1 silenced).
September 25, 2018 - 17:12:25
Django version 1.11.15, using settings ‘kolibri.deployment.default.settings.dev’
Starting development server at http://0.0.0.0:8000/
Quit the server with CTRL-BREAK.
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace InteractionList found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\InteractionList\index.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace AttemptLogList found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\AttemptLogList.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace CoachContentLabel found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\CoachContentLabel.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace DisconnectionSnackbars found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\disconnection.jse[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace UserTypeDisplay found in C:\Users\Camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\UserTypeDisplay.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace KModal found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\KModal.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace AuthMessage found in C:\Users\Camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\AuthMessage.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace SideNav found in C:\Users\Camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\SideNav.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace LogoutSideNavEntry found in C:\Users\Camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\LogoutSideNavEntry.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace AppBar found in C:\Users\Camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\AppBar.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace LanguageSwitcherModal found in C:\Users\Camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\language-switcher\LanguageSwitcherModal.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace ProgressIcon found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\ProgressIcon.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
e[31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace ContentRenderer found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\ContentRenderer\index.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m
i 「wdm」: Failed to compile.

Please try following the developer Getting Started instructions

I did follow Kolibri developer guide instructions but when i run yarn run devserver i get the the error

Sorry, I’m not familiar with the error you’ve reported. If you provide more information about the steps you’ve taken, we might be able to help debug.

If you do figure out what happened, feel free to share back here so future searchers will find it!

I have taken the developer guide steps and everything goes fine until I run the devserver.
ESC [31mKolibri: Duplicate namespace ContentRenderer found in c:\users\camara\kolibri\kolibri\core\assets\src\views\ContentRenderer\index.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&e[39m i 「wdm」: Failed to compile.

I would make sure you’re on the latest develop branch, with no local changes, with git fetch --all and git reset --hard [LE_upstream]/develop