Im running into issues with multiuser uses of kolibri.
My server machine is:
Intel NUC6CAYH with 4GB DDR4 Memory and 1TB HDD running Linux mint 18.3 64bit and the latest release of Kolibri (0.10.2)
My client device is:
Amazon Fire HD8(2017) (25pcs) updated.
My Router is:
TP-Link WR940N 450Mbps 2.4Ghz
When all 25 devices connect to kolibri same time it slows down dramatically rendering the server unresponsive to the devices. It takes almost 8-10 minutes for all the devices to load a single page. And at times says connection to the server is dropped.
For science, we did some more digging.
Next step we tried replacing the server with windows machine and no luck.
Then we tried connecting all devices to the Internet using the same router and each devices got decent speed browsing the Internet.
So my conclusion is kolibri is having issues with concurrent multi-user. Though i have seen in the forum that Kolibri is serving thousands of concurrent user in a setup in Africa.
So is there anything wrong in my setup. Please need your feedback ASAP.
Last year i ran into similar issues with KALite and some config in the ngnix provided by you did the trick. Hope there could be some neat trick like that for kolibri.