Failed Upgrade from Kolibri 0.15.0 to 0.15.3 on Windows 11

If you have a specific technical inquiry, construct your post with the following:

Summary

While trying to upgrade Kolibri 0.15.0 to Kolibri 0.15.3 on windows 11, I keep getting an error that this App Cant run on this PC and reverts back to Kolibri 0.15.0 version. I noticed that while importing a facility, the two machines need to be running the same version of Kolibri otherwise connecting to the facility you are importing fails. I was upgrading the office machines to be able to make it easier for the team to import and sync field facilities when they are there. We have experienced this issue with 3 machines, all running windows 11.

Technical details

• Kolibri version 0.15.0
  • Operating system Windows 11
  • Browser Google Chrome Version 102.0.5005.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1 Like

@mwangangi1 we are sorry you are experiencing issues, and thank you for flagging this to us.

Could you send the screenshot of the This App can't run on this PC error, alongside with any additional details that display in the error notification?

You should be able to import and sync the facilities between devices with the same major release (0.15), so there is probably something else at play here. Our dev team would need to look at the logs of your devices to understand what might be the problem, could you send/attach them here? Here are the instructions on how to locate your log files.