Hello good people,
I am slightly concerned that a channel, that is properly working in one computer is not visible to another whilst trying to import it over a local network.
- I successfully imported this channel made by @kaycelu - channel token - rikuf-bivut from Kolibri Studio in my computer A
- Channel works well on my computer A and I can access all the content in it
- I try importing the channel in another computer B through the local network option
- I enter the IP addresses correctly and the two computers A and B are connected
- From the import page on computer B, I can see all the other channels from my computer A, except this channel.
The issue at hand here is @kaycelu would like to have this channel imported to about 200 devices for her students in Kenya to use at home during this COVID 19 period.
I had ideas of copying things over on the .Kolibri folder, but would like to make sure we know why this is happening.
Technical details (Both Computers A and B use same version of kolibri, windows and browser as shown below)
Server: Kolibri internal server
Device name: Fundi
Free disk space: 85 GB
Server time: Tue May 26 2020 18:24:24 GMT+0300 (East Africa Time)
Server timezone: Africa/Nairobi