Can I upload my own content into Kolibri?

@laura
Is there a way to import exercises into Kolibri?
Using the below text as an example, I had to do it manually and I think its time consuming.

SAMPLE EXERCISE

1. Finding ways to reduce __________ is a crucial responsibility of management.
  1. Stress
  2. Dissatisfaction
  3. Uncertainty
  4. None of the above

HINT: The primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees.

1. Which of the following components are reformed to support the strategies of human resource function?
  1. Control systems
  2. Appointment
  3. Rewards
  4. Job allotment

HINT In order to support the strategies of human resource functions, control systems and rewards are altered. Strategic human resource management is a kind of practice in which employees are fascinated, developed, rewarded, and retained for the growth of both the employees and the organization.

1. What is the need for Human Resource Planning?
  1. For undergoing an effective employee development program
  2. To represent a base for recruitment
  3. To represent a base for selection policy
  4. All of the above

HINT: Human resource planning is one of the most strategic functions incorporated by the Human Resource Management team, which analyzes its employees’ capabilities and the demand or supply of work in the market.

1. What is the need for Human Resource Planning?
  1. For undergoing an effective employee development program
  2. To represent a base for recruitment
  3. To represent a base for selection policy
  4. All of the above

HINT: Human resource planning is one of the most strategic functions incorporated by the Human Resource Management team, which analyzes its employees’ capabilities and the demand or supply of work in the market.

Directing, being one of the preeminent functions of Human Resource Management that falls under _______

1. Operative functions
  2. Technical functions
  3. Managerial functions
  4. Behavioral functions

HINT: In order to meet the desired goals or the end results, the manager directs the workers by means of instructing, guiding, and overviewing their performance.

1. Human relation approach refers to __________
  1. An approach in which workers are facilitated with humanity at the workplace.
  2. A shared teamwork between the employee and the employer for solving problematic issues.
  3. Forming a group of people on the work front so as to inspire them to work collectively for the company’s growth in terms of social, economic, and psychological productivity.
  4. None of the above

HINT: Human relations are defined as the study of group behavior for the purpose of improving interpersonal relationships as among employees.

1. Which of the following fields requires a skilled HR professional?
  1. People handling
  2. Clarifying
  3. Both (a) and (b)
  4. None of the above

Is it possible to hide a channel created by a user