Kolibri session log files empty & system glitches

@richard

Summary

Good day, we recently updated to kolibri 0.15.6 last week and ever since we have had system glitches. the most persistent ones being that as the users interact(take a quiz) with the platform the systems declares every to have completed the quiz as soon as one participant submits their quiz and then the session log files are empty after the session

Technical details

• Kolibri version: 0.15.6
  • Operating system: Linux Ubuntu
  • Browser: Chrome

Hi @William -

I’m sorry to hear you have been having issues since your upgrade of Kolibri. We will look into the issue regarding the quizzes and follow up with more information when we have it.

You mention that there have been some other system glitches. Do you have any examples of what else you have encountered?

Do you recall what version of Kolibri you were using prior to upgrade? Was it 0.15.5, or was it an earlier version?

Thank you,
Marcella

Hi @marcellamaki

some of the glithches include the systems declaring every learner to have completed the quiz as soon as one participant submits their quiz, like if one learner finishes the quiz then they are all shown as completed and in a quiz of 30 question it would go on to say the learner has answered 36 of 30 questions

Good day @marcellamaki
Now the session log files do capture some part of the data but the content title column is empty and we really need it for reporting purposes, please this is urgent.

@marcellamaki any update on this?

Hi @William - thank you for following up. I spoke with our product lead, and our QA team has done thorough testing and so far, we have not been able to replicate what you’ve described. In order to further troubleshoot and help you, could you please:

1. Let us know how you installed Kolibri?
  2. Download your log files (instructions) and share them with me in a direct message?

Thank you,
Marcella