KALite Bengali Transaltion

Hello there,
All the strings of KALite in crowding for Bengali language is now translated.
Can you please approve those and add to the next update for Bengali language.

Dear Rashedul,

Thank you so much for your time and all your contributions.
Your strings have been approved and we will add them to our next KA Lite release which is coming very shortly.

I’d like to take this opportunity to mention our next generation platform, Kolibri, which will gradually replace KA Lite starting this summer. Kolibri is currently being translated and I would like to know if you would like to start working on it.

If so, please let me know and I’ll add Bengali to it.
You’ll find more info about Kolibri here: https://crowdin.com/project/kolibri.

Thank you, once again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Carine

Hello Carine,
I would very much like to join the translation of Kolibri :slight_smile:

Hi Rashedul!

Thank you so much for joining our pool of Kolibri translators. Happy to have you onboard again!

Funny enough, we were just talking about you today, as some new KA Lite strings have just been unexpectedly released.

So I would like to kindly ask you to go back into KA Lite and finish those strings, and in the meantime, I’ll add Bengali to Kolibri for you. How does that sound?

Hi Carine,

Sounds perfect!
Those KA Lite strings will be finished in no time.

Again Thanks a lot for having me onboard.

Hi Rashedul, how are you?

Just a quick note to ask you how you are going with those final KA Lite translations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

HI Carine,
I’m doing good!! :slight_smile:
Hope you are doing good as well.

As you mentioned there are some new strings available but i found no new strings untranslated. idk if i missed something somewhere but it might be that you haven’t added those to bengali language for translation.

Anyway i know you will look into it. Meanwhile i did start working on kolibri translation :grin:

Cheers!