How do I view the videos I downloaded?

I’ve been struggling with Ka-lite since yesterday, someone please help me!
I’ve downloaded all the videos in “Biology” but I don’t know where are they supposed to be now! Where do I find them?

Hi @AdrianaClouet! Have you downloaded the videos here?

If so, you would be able to find and watch them here:

Yes, I’ve downloaded the videos just like in the 1st picture. How do I find the page you showed me in the 2nd pic though? And will this page be avaiable offline?

@AdrianaClouet just click the Learn tab and you’ll be able to see the one in the second picture :slight_smile:

Ah yes thank you. :slight_smile: But will I be able to view the videos without an Internet connection? How will I be able to load this page?

In a few days I will go miles away from where I am right now, on a vacation. But I might not have an internet connection there; this is why I’ll need Ka-lite. But now I’m wondering about something: will the videos still be available there? Are they available anywhere in the world once I’ve downloaded them or do I have to remain in a certain area close to the spot where I am right now?

@AdrianaClouet Sorry for the late reply.

[quote=“AdrianaClouet, post:5, topic:289”]
Ah yes thank you. :slight_smile: But will I be able to view the videos without an Internet connection? How will I be able to load this page?
[/quote]

May I ask how did you install KA-Lite on your machine?

The videos would remain in your laptop if you have downloaded them using your laptop. And you don’t have to remain in a certain area close to your spot as long as you have your machine with you in which you’ve downloaded the KA-Lite videos.

I have downloaded ka-lite on a laptop using the official website, the one that was linked on khanacademy. I am on vacation right now, and as I suspeced, the internet connection is very bad and unstable. I don’t even know if I’ll manage to send this message. The videos are working very well!! Thank you so much!! What puzzled me was the fact that we can view the video in our browser without connection: I had no idea this was possible. Your answers have been very helpful: thank you!! :smiley:

You’re welcome :smile: it’s my pleasure to help you! Have a good day! :slight_smile: