Future request for kolibri

Hello,

Kolibri is a really nice project.
I would like to suggest a calendar and a collaborative sheet to complete it.
The calendar should synchronize homework, quizzes, tests, for students given by the teacher.
As collaborative editing I would like to suggest a very nice and light Etherpad with many functions.
Thanks.
Albano

Hi @albanobattistella thank you for the feedback! We’ll log it internally.

Are there any existing examples of software you’ve used which provides analogous functionality? That would help understand the use-cases a bit better.

Hi devon,

Thank you for your answer.
Etherpad is ideal forkolibri as collaborative writing. It has many functions and works well on the net.
It only weighs 8 MB and can be implemented in the package.
Instead if we want to use kolibri studio I suggest Libreoffice online, Collabora, cryptpad in the server.
Albano

An integrated calendar to schedule targetted intervention sessions (online web-meeting or f2f) with an individual or group of learners following every formative assessment will be invaluable. Will also help keep crucial records along a learner’s path and a coach’s efforts.

1 Like

Devon,

I tested kolibri 0.14.5 it is very fast and resources are searched faster.
Kolibri is already on our PPAs of Zorin Os for the educational version.
As written some time ago, all that is missing a calendar that synchronizes with the students (homework, lessons, scheduled tests ect) and a collaborative writing program that I identified in etherphad because it is very light and does not require a lot of bandwidth.
Is it possible to implement it?
It would be complete software.
I remain available for further information.
Regards,
Albano