Feature request: show % answered correctly in content session log

The content session logs are useful in getting a sense of how much time a user spends on a lesson and whether it has been completed, but doesn’t give overall performance. An “Answered correctly” column with a percentage (0-1) or a ratio (correct : attempted) would address this, providing useful analytics for coaches and admins.

Hello @eriklonnroth,

Thank you for submitting your request! To better understand your use case, could you please clarify how this will be different from the progress value on the log export? This should give the current progress through an exercise or other content type during that session as a value of 0-1. Did you have a different use case in mind?

Best,
Jordan

Hi Jordan, my understanding of the progress metric is that it simply says how close to Completed you are? However, depending on the completion criteria, you could have completed the exercise getting 100% of questions right or by getting only 30% of questions right on the first attempt. There is clearly a big difference between those two: both have completed it, but only one can be said to have clearly mastered it.

Or have I misunderstood how the progress value is calculated?

Hello @eriklonnroth,

Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, we don’t currently support having a more complete history of question attempts. I have logged your request in our internal tracker for consideration in future planning.

Best,
Jordan