Feature Request - Quick Edit

A quick edit option would be great to be able to edit a variety of topics rapidly, instead of having to open them all up. I know it’s a small feature to want, but for those of us who have a TON of titles to edit, and bad memories, it may be nice to see what the section above and below is called. Currently, in-studio, I do not see this feature, only the “edit” option.

Hi Sam,

If you click on the “Select All” checkbox at the top of the screen, all files in the folder will be selected and a new menu bar pops up next to it (see screenshot). If you click on the pencil icon, you can then edit multiple files at once.

Let me know if you had something different in mind and I can log it as feedback if Studio doesn’t currently offer it.

Best,
Laura

1 Like

Hi Laura,

I did. Something more like this, that lets you edit, the title, and description without going to another page:
custom-quick-edit-fields
Thank you Laura!

Thanks, this is helpful! We’ll file it for considerations towards future iterations on Studio development. Let us know if you have any other feedback, it’s always appreciated.

1 Like

@laura And that warm reception to my suggestions is why I wrote this post. It’s great to see.