Content moved from clipboard copies indefinitely

Operating System (e.g. Windows, MacOS, Linux):

Browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari):

Channel (Name of the channel you were working on):

Description of problem:
Hi Learning Equality team, I’m having some challenges with Kolibri Studio. When I copy content from a channel then move it to another channel using the clipboard, the content sometimes gets stuck copying. In some instances, content that I successfully moved in the past suddenly shows that it is copying, then I am unable to move or edit it. Kindly look at the screenshots below:

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards

Hi @kapsak,

Thank you for using Kolibri Studio!

I’ve looked into the error reports we’ve received connected to your account. Although, the investigation hasn’t produced any insight into what would cause the issues you’ve experienced as shown in the screenshots.

We’ve deployed a patch to gain further insight and resolve an issue when a significant amount of content has been copied to the clipboard. I recommend signing out and back into Studio. After doing so, you’ll likely see that the problematic resources have disappeared, so please retry copying the resources. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note Learning Equality will be closed for the Holidays from December 23 to January 2. I wish you a very happy holiday season and look forward to being in touch in 2023!

Regards,
Blaine