Cont not displaying Correctly on the screen

Summary

Content not displaying fully on screen, a page is cut in half even in full screen mode.

Technical details

• Kolibri version: 0.14.3
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 16.02
  • Browser: Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

hi @Bryan_Fisher I have just confirmed the issue with your content. We’ll try to fix it and update you when we have more information.

Hi @jredrejo thanks so much for your quick reply. Much appreciate it! Is is it something we did wrong on our side, and could yon also advise if there is a way how we can ensure that don’t have the same issue?

Thank you very much for your assistance, much appreciate it!

Hi @Bryan_Fisher. When I download the slideshow file, I get a powerpoint (PPTX) file. Are you the curator of the SIB channel on Kolibri Studio? And if so, could you confirm that the uploaded file is a Powerpoint?

I’m a little confused because when I tried to reproduce this issue with a different PPTX file, I was not able to upload it to Kolibri Studio. So it’s possible that the issues with displaying the document are because it’s not a compatible format.

Oh, never mind. What I am seeing is that the title of the PDF is the old PPTX file name!

I did try it again by first converting a different PPTX file to PDF, and it is displaying correctly for me. Do you know the specifics of how the SIB content was converted? It’s possible that something might have gone wrong in the conversion process. It almost looks like our PDF viewer thinks it’s a document in portrait orientation.

Hi @jonathan thanks so much for getting back to me. I am not the curator, I will send this over to our content manager to ask her and let you know. Will revert back asap.

Thanks so much!