Collecting Exercise Results

I have a use case where I’d like to provide educational materials and exercises in remote locations which Kolibri seems perfect for. However I’d like to be able to collect together the results for those exercises at a central point at a later date. Is that possible? My understanding is that each device that needs to work offline entirely will need its own copy of Kolibri server installed and channels downloaded to that server. I can’t see how exercise results collected on each separate server can be sent back to a central server.

1 Like

hi everyone, i have this question too.

We are studying the best way for apply a LMS in our project for periferic young on São Paulo/Brazil.

Maybe a script for update database on remote server and central server. Initialy i think liberate acess on RDP or VNC.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. In our upcoming release 0.14.0, Kolibri will have a new feature peer to peer synchronization which allows admins to import facility data from one Kolibri server to another. In this case, you will be able to see exercise results from other servers in one place as you described.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Tks, this feature will be awesome.
I am delighted with all the features of kolibri and kolibri studio, which are clean, intuitive and useful. Congras to the all team. I hope that soon we can share a new success case, and collaborate with the content, disseminate this initiative to a community intranet network on the periphery of major cities in Brazil.

@eugene.ingram new version 14.0.3 update!

@lingyi really a great update! Tks again!