Basic questions / Hardware requirements and languages

Dear all,

We would like to install Kolibri to various laptops we hope to get donated. We will then install Linux and Kolibri, for refugees in Lesbos.
For this I have two questions and will be very glad if you can answer them:

What kind of minimum Hardware specifications are required? (We want to know if we will be able to install it on every computer or if we should create a local server)

I could only see English and some Spanish courses on the demo…Does Kolibri cover courses in other languages like Farsi, Arabic and so?

Thank you

Hi Deniz,

My name is Blaine and I am a Software Developer at Learning Equality. We are happy to hear that you are interested in using our software.

Kolibri is an open source platform that houses a repository of openly licensed educational content across multiple subjects and languages. You can download Kolibri for various different platforms from our website. You can find documentation regarding Kolibri, specifically the hardware requirements.

Regarding your inquiry about languages, Kolibri supports a variety of languages. The Frequently Asked Questions section may be helpful. I encourage you to check out Kolibri Studio which is where you may create an account to mix existing content from our repository and upload your own. The content on Kolibri Studio can then be imported into Kolibri.

Best,
Blaine