Support for BigSur and Monterey MacOs, latest version

Hi Team,

I have recently installed the kolibri desktop tool in MacOS i have noticed that kolibri only supports till Catalina release so can you please update me that when i will get the support for latest version i.e. BigSur and Monterey MacOS.

Thanks

Hi @diwakarbhatt,

While we have official support for the Mac app listed through 10.15, I am one of the developers on the team and I work on a Mac that is currently running Big Sur (I’m on 11.6.5). While I have not run our full suite of Quality Assurance testing on my device, I am able to run the app and have done so regularly during development and testing without running into any issues that seem to be operating system version specific.

We will update the “official” MacOS compatibility listed in our 0.16 release, which we are expecting later this year. In the meantime, I would encourage you to still try out Kolibri on these newer operating system versions. At the very least, on Big Sur, the app should run with few, if any, issues. Feel free to let me know if you encounter any problems.

Regards,
Marcella