Is Kolibri Central server down?

Hi @clementine,

Is the kolibri directory /home/pi/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/kolibri empty now?
If it’s not empty, what happens if you run pip3 uninstall kolibri again?

Thank you!

Not empty.

ls /home/pi/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/kolibri

core dist locale plugins utils

pip3 uninstall kolibri

Cannot uninstall requirement kolibri, not installed

Hi @clementine,

I think it would be better if you can join our Slack channel so that not only me but also other developers from our team can help you on this problem. Do you mind giving me your email so we can send you an invitation to join our Slack channel? Thank you!

Regards,
Lingyi

Hi @lingyi

No problem, you can add me to the slack channel.

Best,
Clementine

Hi @clementine,

I’m writing to following up on your issue. Does the issue still exist on your device? Please feel free to let us know.

Sincerely,
Lingyi

Hi @lingyi

Everything was fine with the install you did until today.
I’m getting a new problem when starting Kolibri (see below):
This has happened just after I downloaded a lot of content on the pi.
Any idea of what to do?

kolibri start

INFO Running Kolibri with the following settings: kolibri.deployment.default.settings.base
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/backends/utils.py”, line 64, in execute
return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py”, line 323, in execute
return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
sqlite3.DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/kolibri”, line 11, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/utils/cli.py”, line 569, in main
initialize(debug=debug)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/utils/cli.py”, line 146, in initialize
django.setup()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/init.py”, line 18, in setup
apps.populate(settings.INSTALLED_APPS)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/apps/registry.py”, line 115, in populate
app_config.ready()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/morango/apps.py”, line 27, in ready
InstanceIDModel.get_or_create_current_instance()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/morango/models.py”, line 107, in get_or_create_current_instance
“database”: DatabaseIDModel.get_or_create_current_database_id(),
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/morango/models.py”, line 68, in get_or_create_current_database_id
return cls.objects.get(current=True)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/models/manager.py”, line 122, in manager_method
return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/models/query.py”, line 381, in get
num = len(clone)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/models/query.py”, line 240, in len
self._fetch_all()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/models/query.py”, line 1074, in _fetch_all
self._result_cache = list(self.iterator())
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/models/query.py”, line 52, in iter
results = compiler.execute_sql()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py”, line 848, in execute_sql
cursor.execute(sql, params)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/backends/utils.py”, line 64, in execute
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/utils.py”, line 95, in exit
six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/utils/six.py”, line 685, in reraise
raise value.with_traceback(tb)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/kolibri/dist/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py”, line 323, in execute
return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
django.db.utils.DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed

Hi @clementine,

I’m sorry that another error occurs, and I’ve never seen this one before. Since I will be out for a week, I would suggest you ask this question on our Slack channel so other developers can help you.

Sincerely,
Lingyi

I’m moving the question to a new thread. Will then point it to the forum.