Can not log in (windows 10), the KA lite doesn't appear properly

Hi @mrpau-eugene, actually the first time I installed KALiteSetup-0.17.1.exe, my browser looked like this:

then I tried a solution posted by @benjamin here: KA Lite doesn't serve javascript assets in Windows 10 by doing this:
WIN+R -> type cmd and press ENTER
In the command line, go to your Python Scripts folder, typically cd C:\Python27\Scripts, but you may need to adapt the path to your specific system (navigate with your explorer to figure out your folder structure). cd means “change directory”, it’s a necessary step before running the kalite command on Windows.
On the command line, once it’s inside the Scripts folder, type kalite manage collectstatic and press ENTER. When prompted, say “yes”.

Then, I refreshed my browser and it started looking like I posted in this topic like this:

I thought I was successful, but when I clicked the log in and sign up bottons, nothing happened. I tried to reinstall KA lite and restart my computer but it didn’t work, so I tried to create “kalite manage createsuperuser” account using my cmd again after visiting this link: http://ka-lite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/usermanual/userman_admin.html because I coudn’t sign up and log in via my browser.

However, it still didn’t work, so I started posting this topic.

Yes, I have tried to wait for 3-5 minutes before loading KA Lite in my browser. I tried it three times but still didn’t work. So, I decided to install KALiteSetup-0.17.0.exe you mentioned in your post and it finally worked.

Frankly, I myself did not know what I did. I just wanted to make KA lite run by doing random things I didn’t really understand :smiley:

Thanks