No drives with Kolibri resources are connected to the server

Hi James

We are using Cinnamon. I find it pretty user-friendly and it has useful features like running File Manager with elevated privileges.

Keep safe and keep well.

Regards
Andrew

1 Like

Hi @AndrewC,

Just wanted to let you know I haven’t forgotten about this and I am testing installing RACHEL on Mint this week. Hope you’re doing well!

James

Hi James

That’s fine. I don’t have any update for you on our preferences as my team are all cooped up in rabbit holes at present :).

I assume that we still don’t have Kolibri 0.13.2 yet?

BTW do you prefer that we start a new thread for this or are you happy to continue with this one which has rather strayed from the original issue!

Best Regards
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Seems to be the way of the world right now. I hope it ends soon.

We could start a new thread here but it’s more related to RACHEl. If you could open up a post at community.rachelfriends.org that would be great. I can also send you my email if you’d like to discuss it there.

I’m not sure if you saw but there was a major issue with Kolibri not stopping properly at shutdown causing a 90s delay on the pi. I worked on that issue with Benjamin and I’m just flashing his latest build that hopefully fixes that now. I’ll make a new RACHEL image when it’s an official version.

James

Hi James

At your suggestion I have now moved the discussion to the RACHEL community forum

Regards
Andrew

1 Like

Thanks Andrew.

I have restarted RACHEL and Kolibri is still not available.
Please help me with any suggestions to help fix this problem.