I keep bumping into an error message when logging in

Good day, i keep experiencing this error whenever i try to login into my kolibri running on a VM
{
“data”: “

Server Error (500)

”,
“status”: 500,
“statusText”: “Internal Server Error”,
“headers”: {
“content-length”: “27”,
“content-type”: “text/html”,
“date”: “Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:31:38 GMT”,
“server”: “0.0.0.0”,
“vary”: “Cookie”,
“x-frame-options”: “SAMEORIGIN”
},
“config”: {
“url”: “/api/auth/session/”,
“method”: “post”,
“params”: {},
“data”: “{“username”:“admin”,“password”:”",“facility”:“1676a68e3634ece4acc4fb558e6f2e17”}",
“headers”: {
“Accept”: “application/json, text/plain, /”,
“Content-Type”: “application/json;charset=utf-8”,
“X-Requested-With”: “XMLHttpRequest”,
“X-CSRFToken”: “lbcoxfQ54UWY2DV9dGUQsudFnMzX5PzD4f5s1uNwdCWWqQxpnqDet20XHOgq4thO”
},
“transformRequest”: [
null
],
“transformResponse”: [
null
],
“timeout”: 0,
“xsrfCookieName”: “kolibri_csrftoken”,
“xsrfHeaderName”: “X-CSRFToken”,
“maxContentLength”: -1
},
“request”: {}
}
Please help

Hi @William,

It seems like attempting to login is causing an error in the server. To better diagnose what is happening here, we would need to see a copy of the logs, instructions for finding them on the VM can be found here:
https://kolibri.readthedocs.io/en/latest/manage/get_support.html#locate-kolibri-log-files

Kind Regards,
Richard

Hi @richard the log files look like this:

@richard Any response on this? we would very much appreciate that since this is an urgent matter

The only requests to the endpoint that you show as giving a 500 error there are 200s in those logs. If you can find the relevant entry in the logs that correlates to the error you have posted, that would give us more information.

I also note that the job_storage.sqlite3 appears to be corrupted or in some other way unreadable, looking at the logs you have there. You may want to delete any files named job_storage.* and restart Kolibri.