Will my own Kolibri channel be public? Will it be seen by other Kolibri users?

Your own channel will not be automatically made public or visible to anyone but the users for whom you have curated it. However, if you have created an exemplary channel that aligns closely with local curricular standards, we may make it publicly available for others to use and adapt, recognizing that countries with similar curricular standards or users in similar education settings can benefit from having an existing high quality channel to work from.

Hello Laura! What is the procedure to submit content to be made “publicly available” ?

@aplennevaux

We have somewhat thorough internal QA procedure before we make a channel publicly available.

If you would like to submit a channel of yours for consideration, please write an email to content@learningequality.org, indicating the channel token, and other details (resources provenance, copyright holders, etc.)

Thank you for thinking about sharing your learning resources with the community!

1 Like

Great! Do you have a checklist of criteria / indicators to share on top of what you mentioned, so I make sure everything is as good as possible and do not waste your QA team’s time ?
Thank you!

@aplennevaux There is no checklist of criteria as such, but rather a combination of a set of factors. I recommend you check the FAQ page on the Kolibri Content Library to find out more.