[RESOLVED] New to Kolibri and need help setting it up for our project

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here who would be willing to have a call with our nonprofit team to help us get started with Kolibri? We’d like to use Kolibri for a teacher training project and would love to point teachers to country-specific content that is aligned with their national curriculum standards. If anyone might be willing to walk through our questions and help us learn more about how to use Kolibri, that would be great!

Best,
Amanda

1 Like

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll follow up with the DM you sent. Thanks :slight_smile:
Laura

I have similar issue with Amanda but I don’t if Kolibri will be available in Hausa for our usage?

Best,

Nura

Hi Nura,

Thanks for posting, and apologies for the delayed response. I’m happy to let you know that Hausa will be added to Kolibri’s version 0.15, which will be released to the public by the end of this year! Our communications team will announce when it is released, and the new version will be available for download on our website.

Separately, someone from our implementations team will follow up with you in the coming days regarding your questions about setting up Kolibri.

Best,
Marcella

Thank you Marcellamaki.