Can not log in (windows 10), the KA lite doesn't appear properly

I thought I was successful, but when I clicked the log in and sign up bottons, nothing happened. I tried to reinstall KA lite and restart my computer but it didn’t work, so I tried to create “kalite manage createsuperuser” account using my cmd again after visiting this link: Administrator User Manual — KA Lite 0.17.5 documentation because I coudn’t sign up and log in via my browser.

However, it still didn’t work, so I started posting this topic.

Yes, I have tried to wait for 3-5 minutes before loading KA Lite in my browser. I tried it three times but still didn’t work. So, I decided to install KALiteSetup-0.17.0.exe you mentioned in your post and it finally worked.

Frankly, I myself did not know what I did. I just wanted to make KA lite run by doing random things I didn’t really understand :smiley:

Thanks

Oh, yes. Doing a kalite manage collectstatic should’ve done the trick. We still can’t find out why static files aren’t being collected properly on most Windows 10 machines.

But anyways, I’m glad I could somehow help.

And by the way, thanks for specifying your Windows 10 version. I’ll try to test it and see if I can replicate this issue.

1 Like