Missing Images, Graphs, Questions

Hi -

Glad to hear the original iOS issue was addressed. We will get that fix into release 0.11.1. This will hopefully be in time for your program to start on January 13, or if necessary we can publish an official 0.11.1-beta that should suffice for your purposes.

The iOS issue was caused by how some URL paths were being formatted, and how older Safari versions handled those paths differently from other browsers. Here are the github issue and pull request with the fix.

As far as I know, there are no changes that should have affected performance - except of course that files which previously weren’t loading at all are now loading correctly. If you are experiencing slower performance in other parts of the app besides the previously broken exercises, let us know.

Sorry to hear about the DB issues - we’ll continue to investigate in the new year. Might want to start a new thread for those or take it to PM.

Regarding KA, I’ve filed a new issue here. I’m a little surprised that the same problem would be occurring because the systems are so different, but it’s certainly possible. We don’t have the bandwidth to work on that change, but perhaps someone in the community might.

Quick heads-up: our offices are closed from now until January 2.

happy holidays,
Devon