Kolibri Export Error

My colleague is trying to transfer files between devices and is exporting from one into a hard drive to then import into the next device. However, he is getting issues where Kolibri gives him a transfer error, even though he was able to transfer the first ~60 GB of the 120GB from Khan Academy. How can we go about resolving this issue?

Hi @Ashley_Takami, we are sorry you are experiencing this issue.

What happens when you restart the import/export process, does it pick up where it left off?

120GB is a lot of data, and probably more than just the Khan Academy channel. Import/export issues can have different causes, and we recommend trying to transfer files in batches or chunks, maybe one channel at the time, especially with big ones like Khan Academy.

@radina-matic,

Thank you for answer. Actually, Khan Academy has over 147 GB. Only. Let me brief again.

1. I download 84 GB. And export successfully to my new portable HDD.
  2. I delete that contents and download other rest of content for Khan Academy.
  3. After finished download, I tried to export those category that I didn’t export before.
  4. And then there is problems happen as above. I can’t export it any more. It failed at 0.01 % or 10% etc…

I would like to know is that, is there any other options to move? Copy/Paste worked?

Hi @Pyae_Sone,

Could you upload kolibri.log file here so we can see what went wrong when you exported the content?

The kolibri.log can be found in C:\Users\<username>\.kolibri folder if you are using Windows, or ~/.kolibri folder if you are not using Windows. Thank you!