"Access Denied" Kolibri v10 Pex Install Error

Hello, while trying to run the pex install in terminal on a mac I received the following line of script at the bottom “OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Users/JameNPH/.pex/install/kolibri-0.10.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl.9b6e0d28384a8d3185e693057799bb9379d2e8b6.47efdec193654dc8929a03cd0893dddc”

I have tried solutions from forums discussing past version issues with mac, but adding onto the code did not change a thing.

Is there a way to repair this bug or should I move to the PIP install instead?

Thank you for your help.

Just an update, running a pip install with the wheel file download allowed me to finally install it, which was only possibly after upgrading pip. I originally received an error stating that the ssl could be reached, but remedied it by using a sudo command to upgrade the tool. [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] .

However, after I finished downloading and installing kolibri, trying to access the program by entering in the ip address for the default browser did not function. I just received an error message stating that the site could not be reached. I remedied this by typing in http://127.0.0.1:8080/setup_wizard/#/ to the search bar. Now, all is running smoothly.